DIY | Greeting Cards

I saw this really cute teacher gift and I thought that it would be perfect for the boys teachers this year. 

I took photos throughout the year and then added quotes that I liked using Photoshop. You could use photos that you have taken or postcards. If you wanted to add text there is a great free photo editing site called Picnik that is for anyone. You can do different effects, text and collages with your photos.
 I add adhesive to the back of the picture.
 Then flipped it over and stuck it to the front of the blank card.
I slipped the stack of cards and envelopes into a larger envelope and attached a thank you sticker on the back to seal. These thank you stickers have a very light adhesive so the envelope can easily be reopened.
 Tied them up and they're ready to be gifted. :)